At The Life Rooms we believe that the best way to support our communities is through collaboration.
Our model is non-clinical and places great importance on forging and developing a variety of partnerships to enrich the connectivity and wellbeing of our communities.
We work closely with our partners to deliver a service offer that responds to our communities’ needs and supports with areas such as wellbeing, employment issues, housing, education and managing debt.
We believe working together should be a mutually beneficial process.
We are committed to having equal partnerships and sharing benefits for all our communities.
We commit to following best practice guidelines in all of our partnership relationships
If you become a partner of The Life Rooms we will:
- Complete a comprehensive induction of Life Rooms sites and working practices
- Create a Collaborative Working Agreement (CWA)
- Provide a point of contact for all queries
- Regularly communicate on an individual and collective basis, sharing updates about The Life Rooms and feedback about the partnership arrangement
- Provide regular forums for partners to access information about The Life Rooms, develop opportunities for Side by Side working and enable partners to link with other organisations across the communities.
How do I become a Life Rooms Partner?
If you are interested in finding out more about the benefits and opportunities of being a Life Rooms Partner then please contact LiferoomsPartners@merseycare.nhs.uk or get in touch with Bernadette McGrath Partnerships Lead:
- Email: LifeRoomsPartners@merseycare.nhs.uk
- Call: 0777 070 4848