Event date and time:
Tuesday 13 June 2023, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
The Life Rooms and Holistic Harmonies CIC bring are offering an Intergenerational Music Movement Programme funded by Sport England. FREE TRANSPORT AVAILABLE!
45 minutes of Music & Movement | 45 minutes of social time
Snacks provided, you can bring lunch to eat at the venue if you wish.
These sessions will consist of:
- Singing songs led by our wonderful musicians.
- Dancing together with our creative routines choreographed with a Specialist Physiotherapist.
- Using maracas, scarves, and a HUGE elastic band!
- Having social time after the session .
- A space for people of all ages to have fun…
Things to bare in mind:
- Each participant will be asked to fill in a Life Rooms enrolment form at the first session.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents must take full responsibility for their children, and make sure they are supervised at all times.
- Photos and videos will be taken during sessions.
The Life Rooms will not take responsibility for the care of children, so any child that attends the group must be accompanied by an adult over 18 who should supervise the child at all times. As the facilitator is not a Mersey Care employee and the group isn’t a group/service provided by Mersey Care, we do not have any information about attendees, therefore, parents must make an informed decision as to whether this is an appropriate group to attend.
- Physical health,
- Social activities