Event date and time:
Thursday 27 October 2022, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Get one-to-one advice and support to cope with the energy crisis, with National Energy Action, a fuel poverty charity. Each appointment is likely last up to 45 minutes.
Find out about:
· Energy tariffs and payment options
· A £140 discount on energy bills (eligibility criteria apply)
· Understanding your fuel bills and ways to reduce them
· Insulation and heating schemes
· Dealing with condensation damp
· Help to deal with fuel debt
· Extra help from your fuel suppliers and local authority …..and much more
This is part of The Life Rooms 'Head, Hearth and Home' programme designed to inform, advise and support you around issues such as money, fuel and housing.
- Physical health,