Event date and time:
Tuesday 31 January 2023, 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
This is an opportunity for people to talk to a qualified senior cancer awareness nurse , about the following:
- Discuss how leading a healthy life can reduce cancer risk with emphasis on services that can support the person to stop smoking, reduce alcohol to safe limits or to sign post to other agencies.
- Learn about Cancer screening and where to get more information.
- The importance of spotting cancer early by going to the GP with any concerns or symptoms.
- Find out your Body Mass Index (BMI) to see if weight is within a healthy range.
- Find out about local and national services.
- Take home a wide range of useful leaflets and resources.
- Physical health,