Welcome to our partner page
Each month we'll be doing a spotlight on one of our fantastic partners. On this page you can find out:
- What organisations are Life Rooms partners
- The fantastic opportunities that are or have been available to our members
- How your organisation can become a partner
- How to become a future spotlight partner
September's spotlight partner - Remploy
The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service delivered by Remploy, funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, provides confidential mental health support for stress, anxiety, depression, low mood and much more, in the workplace, at no cost.
This service helps anyone:
- In permanent or temporary employment (working or signed off sick)
- With a mental health condition that has resulted in workplace absence or making it difficult to remain in work.
With dedicated support for up to nine months, Remploy cover all the key things like coping strategies, workplace adjustments, practical advice and guidance, as well as a plan to return to work.
Talk to Remploy confidentially and they’ll do the rest:
0300 456 8114
What it means to be a Life Rooms partner:
“Remploy compliments the great work provided by the Life Rooms team, providing tailored, work focussed mental health support, ensuring service users are comfortable, productive and retain employment. Equally the Life Rooms provides excellent signposting opportunities for Remploy customers, providing fantastic interventions through the Pathways service. The Remploy team value our partnership with Life Rooms and the positive contributions we make towards improving mental wellbeing in our communities.”
- Chris Kingsbury, National Partnerships Manager - Remploy
Do you want to be featured as a future spotlight parnter?
Are you a current Life Rooms partner? If so email Rebecca.Kelly@merseycare.nhs.uk to register your interest in becoming a future spotlight feature.
Interested in becoming a Life Rooms partner?
If you'd like your organisation to become a Life Rooms partner please email LifeRooms@merseycare.nhs.uk with the subject line: becoming a Life Rooms partner. Please include as much detail as possible.