Online Enrolment Forms
Due to issues surrounding the online enrolments, we have closed our online enrolment form effective immediately.
If you wish to enrol on a course please visit either the Life Rooms Walton or the Life Rooms Southport in person. If you wish to print an enrolment form and send it in via post or email you can do this below.
Printable Enrolment Forms
Click on the link below to download our enrolment form:
Return your form to us either by posting it to Recovery College, The Life Rooms, Evered Avenue, Liverpool L9 2AF or dropping it into the Life Rooms Walton or Southport
For more information please call us on 0151 478 6556
Our Recovery College is a college like no other…
Recovery College at The Life Rooms is where you can have positive experiences that support your wellbeing and help you to discover new meaning and purpose in life.
We have a variety of workshops and sessions and you decide which you would like to try. You can read more about the courses we offer here. We add new courses and opportunities throughout the year so please keep checking the website for the most up to date information or call in and see us.
With us you can learn more about supporting recovery, living with and managing mental health conditions, or exploring creative opportunities which may reignite a passion or find a new one. Our courses encourage a richer life through learning whilst emphasising hope, control and opportunity.
We now offer over 50 different courses and we are always developing more. We work on a model of co-production and welcome students, carers, community members and Mersey Care staff to explore and develop new learning opportunities with us.
We recognise that recovery is a journey, not an end point and the facilitators on our courses bring their own skills and lived experience of mental health; they understand.
We will support you so that you can gain the confidence you need to do the things you want to do and be the person you want to be.
Learn more about what recovery learning is.
Recovery College Team
“I can only thank the Recovery College for the excellent care and support it has given me… I hope to one day put my own lived experience to use in helping other service users’ recovery” (Recovery College Student)
Our Student and Staff Charter
- We keep open minds and are willing to learn new things
- We work together to help each other to achieve personal recovery goals
- We respect confidentiality
- We care about protecting people through safeguarding
- We learn through shared experiences
- We think about how our words may affect others
- We show everyone respect, understanding and compassion
- We believe in hope
- We believe in opportunities
- We believe in making choices that suit us and getting the support that we need
- we follow all health and safety regulations on each site – including not attending sessions under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs